Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thank you to my new followers!

Well, what a lovely blog hop that was. 199 comments (198 in the thread, one by email) and about 70 new followers to love, which makes me go all gooooshy inside.

Random.org decided that the winner was #198,

ALLIE!

which made things wonderfully easy for me as I didn't even have to do any counting. I LOVE easy.

And so do you, apparently, as many commenters thanked me for the comments-only entry format.

And I found out that overall, JK Rowling is your favorite author. With Nora Roberts/JD Robb as second, was my impression. Hmmm, never read a Nora Roberts book. Maybe I should.

Anyway the winner has been notified and all is good so it just remains for me to say thank you, thank you, for participating and I hope some of you will stick around and discuss books, writing and Stuff in General with me.